Monday, June 15, 2009

My Daughter is a Rockstar and I have the "Secret"










well...It's official, I now have a 5 yr old! Wow! We had a fabulous blow out movie/rock star party complete with filming of 2 music videos! It was a blast!Hopefully this will be a great memory for her life!

So that was fun!

Ok so I have been reading The Secret and I think it is fabulous! I had seen the video too about a year or so ago...and it was interesting but reading the words speaks louder to me. So I have started using it and you know what it actually works! I am creating experiences that are so wonderful.Like yesterday I was sitting there thinking about T and I said to myself...I REALLY want to talk to him in the next 5 minutes and have a wonderful experience with that...now originally I had presumed he would call in the evening...but I thought why not let's try this out. So I focused like they say on the feeling of it as if it had happened and how wonderful it would feel to hear his voice...well you don't have to be a genius to figure out what happened next!lol ya he called and we DID have a wonderful talk! I was actually laughing when I picked up the phone! He was like what are you so happy about? I was like...oh I am just happy you called! I was waiting for it! So wow! So I have decided that I am going to Quebec in the summer to see T for a weekend(kidless)...I don't know the how yet but that isn't my job to figure out...I just have to be open to promptings and it will work out.So it will...I will post pictures when I get back!Isn't that exciting?








No comments:

Post a Comment